The Honda CL360 Scrambler / CJ360 / CB360 fuel system utilizes two Keihin 745B CV (Constant Velocity) carburetors fed through dual outlet petcock from the fuel tank. The carburetors are mounted to a common plate and integrate a push and pull style cable connection. This set up allows for a single screw synchronization adjustment calibrated via vacuum gauge. Intake manifolds as well as slide diaphragms should be replaced in when doing a carburetor rebuild; originals are often dried out or cracked causing tuning problems. Clean petcocks can be rebuilt, otherwise replacement is necessary.
- CB360 / CL360 Carb Sync Setup Instructions
- How do I synchronize the carburetors on my Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- How Synchronize the Carburetors on a Honda CB360
- How To Install Your New Common Motor CB360 Carburetor Diaphragm
- How to rebuild the factory Keihin CV carburetors on your Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360
- My 360 air filters are different that the ones you carry. Will yours work?
- What are the carburetor stock size jets for my Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- What fuel should I use in a CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- What is the carburetor float height for my Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- What is the fuel capacity of a CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?