The Honda CL350 Scrambler / SL350 / CB350 fuel system utilizes two Keihin 722A CV (Constant Velocity) carburetors fed through a single petcock from the fuel tank. Each carburetor is opened by 1 into 2 split throttle cable and must be synchronized for idle speed and throttle progression. Slide diaphragms and intake manifolds are prone to drying out and causing tuning issues; it is recommended that they are replaced in conjunction with a standard carburetor rebuild. The petcock should be replaced or rebuilt as well.
- Honda CB350 Carburetor Identification Guide
- Honda CB350 Loose Emulsifier Tubes in Carburetor Rebuild Kit
- How Do I Install My New Common Motor CB350 Carburetor Diaphragm?
- How to rebuild the factory Keihin CV carburetors on your Honda CB350 / CL350 / SL350 K0
- How to Synchronize Carburetors Honda CB350 / CL350 / SL350K0
- What are the carburetor stock size jets for my Honda CB350 / CL350 / SL350*?
- What fuel should I use in a CB350 / CL350 / SL350?
- What is the carburetor float height for my Honda CB350 / CL350 / SL350?
- What is the fuel capacity of a CB350 / CL350 / SL350?