Air & Fuel
The Honda CB450, CL450 Scrambler & CB500T motorcycles utilize a simple and effective fuel system. The engine is fed via a pair of Keihin 723A CV carburetors, from a dual outlet petcock with an integrated fuel filter. A split one into two throttle cable operates each carburetor and synchronization adjustments are made for idle settings as well as acceleration. The simple construction of the carburetors makes them very easy to rebuild and tune.
- How to rebuild the factory Keihin CV carburetors for the Honda CB450 / CL450 / CB500T
- How to Synchronize Carburetors The Honda CB450 / CL450 / CB500t
- What are the carburetor stock size jets for my Honda CB450 / CL450 / CB500T?
- What fuel should I use in a CB450 / CL450 / CB500T?
- What is the carburetor float height for my Honda CB450 / CL450 / CB500T?
- What is the fuel capacity of a CB450 / CL450 / CB500T?