We recommend premium (92+ octane) fuel; if it can be found non-ethanol fuel as well.
Articles in this section
- CB360 / CL360 Carb Sync Setup Instructions
- How do I synchronize the carburetors on my Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- How Synchronize the Carburetors on a Honda CB360
- How To Install Your New Common Motor CB360 Carburetor Diaphragm
- How to rebuild the factory Keihin CV carburetors on your Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360
- My 360 air filters are different that the ones you carry. Will yours work?
- What are the carburetor stock size jets for my Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- What fuel should I use in a CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- What is the carburetor float height for my Honda CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?
- What is the fuel capacity of a CB360 / CL360 / CJ360?