We recommend premium (92+ octane) fuel; if it can be found non-ethanol fuel as well.
Articles in this section
- Honda CB350 Carburetor Identification Guide
- Honda CB350 Loose Emulsifier Tubes in Carburetor Rebuild Kit
- How Do I Install My New Common Motor CB350 Carburetor Diaphragm?
- How to Rebuild a Honda CB350 Carburetor
- How to Synchronize Carburetors Honda CB350 / CL350 / SL350K0
- What are the carburetor stock size jets for my Honda CB350 / CL350 / SL350*?
- What fuel should I use in a CB350 / CL350 / SL350?
- What is the carburetor float height for my Honda CB350 / CL350 / SL350?
- What is the fuel capacity of a CB350 / CL350 / SL350?